Adult Swim to show Bleach

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Hey Fox if you don't want to wait, I can give you the subbed episodes. I think I have up to 74 now... Its in japanese, but it has english subtitles. And trust me, Its a lot better than letting Viz totally fuck up the english voice actors and make you hate it forever.

Thats what happened to Naruto... and One Piece....

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
Naruto...is just annoying...The game for example has him saying beleive it in every sentence!

Its like...

Gamersforums offices:

Me: So then I was saying that Rumble Roses:XX is good but it has some flaws...

DMT: I HATE THAT GAME! BELIEVE IT!

4 hours later...

Me: UM.....BEER....

DMT: BELIEVE IT!

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WONT BELEVE IT! WHY WONT YOU GO THE FUCK AWAY?

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
lol Thats because in japan, kids sometimes say things at the end of sentences that don't really mean anything. Like in the japanese Naruto, he says DatteBayo at the end of most of his sentences. But DatteBayo doesn't mean anything in english, so they dubbed it as "Believe it".

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
*farts* *gets on weel chair* uses fart power to go up teh stairs* XD lol didnt anyone watch that adult swim on april 1st? CHUCK NORRIS VS TEH SUPPER NINJA!

Soubi

May 12, 2006
Zenny
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:Green">i've only seen one Boleach episode so i can't wait 'till it comes to adult swim.....i'll finally get ta see what everyone's crazy about for:confused: i think it's becaus eof the violence and other shit:cool: YAY VIOLENCE!!!!!</span></span>