• Anime

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Manga

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Same... I find watching an anime is better than reading a manga is because. you can sit back and relaz with some friends, share the fun. and enjoy. but with reading a manga is only good on a bus or a day alone... For me of course.. ytou may have other opinions.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Actualy when i've read managa it stops it perfectly and theres even a little extra story after. Maybe thats what your talking about? Cuz in anime they don't put them in and only the real ending bit. I saw that one quite a few like Trigun and Full Metal Panic.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I like them both the same..they each have different good things and bad things as well. Manga goes more into depth in the story and I enjoy reading and swapping manga with friends.. But I voted for anime because more work is put into it. I prefere Subs over Dubs thought.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Actually yeah the convinience of Manga is pretty cool like being able to read it on a bus. I like that. Although the uncoloured images can make you super sick looking at them lol. Its probably good to have a mixture of the two.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
When you get anime though they usually have some sort of sound comic which i really really cool. They did it with Scryed and Ryuho fought a Super Holy Member. I love those little extra bits on DVD's.

If they don't have that though they usually bring out some kinda of OVA.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
The Enigma said:
Manga will always be better because it has a more detailed story and is more explict

Actually not always true. The endings for the Chobits and Full MEtal Panic endings where totally different between the anime and the manga. Which is weird I know but from only knowing one you'll never know the full story.

@ Vincent: Also I remember they do make OVA'S on the dvd's lol. I remember I saw the Samurai X The Movie which is based of Rurouni Kenshin. Theres also like another 3.

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
as plenty of people have said before, i prefer to whatch something rather then read it, because then you get a sense of what a characters voice is like, and how they would sound and there different expressions, etc... After i whatched a whole series, then i would read the manga, because then i could read, and have there voices playing in my head at the same time ^-^