Anyone miss TechTv?

DDMDragon

May 15, 2007
Zenny
I really hate what G4 has done to TechTv, they serriosly ruined it for me. All i watch now is Xplay, they really made everything gay on that station in my opinion. Anyone else?

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
I am the biggest Techtv fan on here, haven't you noticed?

Also G4tv sucks, Techtv was killed my stupid means (G4's ratings were down, not like that's different, so they needed to get the Techtv fans and to suck in the ratings)

Also X-Play sucks now, I know Adam and Morgan hate working there, but the management wants to make it for their audience (1-13 year olds apparently)

A

Agamoai

Seems like they gave Tech TV the "Spike TV" treatment, then canceled a lot of the good shows (I'm looking at you, Screen Savers). Oh well, I don't have extended cable anymore, so I couldn't watch it if I wanted to.

DDMDragon

May 15, 2007
Zenny
Leoville Town Square? I know i eally like techtv (well when it was on) but whats Leoville Town Square?

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
Comcast bought Techtv and gave it the MTV/Spike TV treatment and raped it into what is G4TV.

Also Leoville Town Square is Leo Laporte's Forum after his Leoville website

I also am a co-host on the netcast for it..but the episodes I was on my Mic acted up (I bought a Plantronics one) and so yeah..

DDMDragon

May 15, 2007
Zenny
Oh I see, well thats pretty cool Zayne. So comcast killed Techtv? but I have Dishnetwork, boy do i miss The screensavers.