Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Jessica Simpson

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
Well here we go for all you fans here the ultimate compitetion.

Ashlee Simpson
Jessica Simpson

I personally vote Ashlee, Jessica is a ****ing tool.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Personally I think that Jessica has by far the better singers voice. Ashlee believe it or not, is not even supposed to be a singer. She's an actress turned singer much like Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

But Ashlee has a better style, better looking, better shape, more outgoing, the music sounds better despite not having as good of a singing voice as Jessica. And Ashlee loves all her fans and is very dedicated to them, as opposed to Jessica who is all about the media attention now and nothing else.

So. . .

Ashlee > Jessica

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
Cloud said:
No way i'm saying Ashlee. I think Jessica looks and sings like a skank. I'm personally over her big time. Her music is rubbish to me and at least Ashlee has some interesting stuff.

Well said Cloud very well said this will make history.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jessica doesn't look like a skank, really now she's just really hot and as a result the media is gonna start rumors and say **** stuff about her and make her all media focused so the simple people believe it, while the smarter like me, you, and Lee see through it.

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
Her image is skanky but in real life she isnt she hasnt gone around done a crap load of people like the clothes she wears is her image and yes she looks skanky but she isnt Britney Spears on the other hand is like compare her to Jessica like Brit has had so many relationships in her life as a celeb whereas Jess has had like 2.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jessica Simpson though is one of the top 10 hottest girls in the world, rated too and proven. So of course, like every celebrity out there she's gonna thrive and want that attention.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
That's exactly it. Much like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson is in that same group.

Which is really why I liked Ashlee better, she doesn't care about all the attention she just cares about her music and her fans which is what it should be all about I think.

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
Ashlee should care about the attention, considering most of it is negative Pr.

And as for Ashlee vs Jessica, Jessica>Ashlee. Jessica's hott and Ashlee's not.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Snake said:
Ashlee should care about the attention, considering most of it is negative Pr.

Actually, that would be a main reason why she wouldn't care for the attention. And its a shame as most people give her negative attention because 2 years ago she had a sore throat and decided to lip-synch.

People should just forgive, forget and move on and stop hating on her because of that, really.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Well....Personally, I like Ashley over Jessica. I think that Ashley is an example of someone who keeps going. She got bad mouthed, She got caught lip syncing, and she still keepin on keepin on. Good on her i say. Jessica left Nick which is kinda sad cuz..well hes cute and is from my hometown. Jessica seem...slutty. I dont like her.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jessica may seem slutty, but I'd be gay not to find her hot. She's just smokin. Period. :p

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
She's sellin her body?? dude how much lol but theyre bother starting to look alike so w/e theyre both good.