ATTECHION!:D

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Anyone that has seen american history X know the name of the song that goes. (sorry betterdays)

We wittnessed the glory of the trampling at the zoo! we bathed our self in nigger blood and all the mongurls 2! were takin down the ZOG machine JEW bye jew bye jew the white man must march on.

Sorry if anyone is offended but i need to hear that song to see if my lyricks are right!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>ATTECHION!:D</div>

Wow, you really butchered the spelling there. It's "attention".... >_>

As for the topic of discussion, sorry, I can't help you with that. :weird:
But I suggest searching Google for the lyrics. You might find what you're looking for.

M

MickaMause

Buying Flowers..

Hello!

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead saw her boyfriend buying flowers.

Redhead sighed and said, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looked quizzically at her and said, "You don't like getting flowers from your boyfriend?"

The redhead said, "I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"

discount alprazolam
teen free movies

W

WhiteGirl74

Hello, I'm New.....

Hello Everyone,

I'm new, so come and say Hello to me and introduce yourself...

My Name is WhiteGirl, I am 31 years old. I live in the France.

I have two babies... but am not with the father anymore, cus hes an eejit of all proportions!!

I am looking to chat with like minded people and just generally have a laugh.

Come and say Hello and I'll tell you more about me.

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
oh oh.... i think i might have i kinda spamed teh myspace with bulletens with this link hoping someone would join... well it worked T_T

A

amnesac28

Flowers Buy - fun story

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead saw her boyfriend buying flowers.

Redhead sighed and said, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looked quizzically at her and said, "You don't like getting flowers from your boyfriend?"

The redhead said, "I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"

xanax on-line
phentermine generic

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
There's no way to prove that this is even his fault. It could just be a spam spider that found the forum on Google or some other search engine.
Why this topic, though? :weird: I'm guessing it just picks the top non-pinned topic.