Bad Religion

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Anybody else out there like this band? I think they're just awesome, probably my favorite punk band now anyway. I haven't heard a song by them yet that I dislike, my favorites gotta be American Jesus, Punk Rock Song, Big Bang, Sorrow, and my all-time favorite by them is probably Infected.

Anybody else dig this awesome punk rock band?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Rock Lee said:
Good band they were the cause of so many punk rock bands today without them there wouldnt be too many punk music today.

I hope you don't mean punk rock bands as in those poser-punk rock bands out there today like Simple Plan, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, etc. :/

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
No No i mean actually punk bands like Simple plan is pop **** like i mean Yellowcard is decnt there one of them Rise Against some of that stuff was inspired by Bad Religon.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yellowcard ain't punk though. Just a really good pop-rock band. And Rise Against is borderline emo-punk.

Punk bands though, really none were ultimately big. Except those who say that Green Day is punk, even though they're not either. :/

Bad Religion was the biggest and best punk band though I'd say anyway.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I got the Recipe For Hate album. That album is so ****ing awesome, it's like an orgy to the ears.

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
i love thier song american jesus, stumbled across it as someone recommended it to me, loving the song even now. its just such an awesome song. and the band has been round for ages, my mate listens to them all teh time