Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Batman........Christian Bale
Robin..........Shia Labeuf
The Riddler.........Eddy Murphy
Rachel Weisz.....Catwoman
Michael Caine......Alfred Pennyw

EDDIE Murphy is reportedly set to play The Riddler in the next Batman movie, ending speculation Johnny Depp was in line for the role.

UK's The Sun reports the actor and comedian has been signed on by Christopher Nolan, with the film rumoured to be scheduled for a 2010 release.

Murphy would reprise the role played by Jim Carrey in 1995's Batman Forever.

Nolan had been tight-lipped about the future of the Batman films after the death of The Dark Knight star, Health Ledger.

A film insider told The Sun “Chris wasn’t sure if he wanted to do another movie but as soon as he decided to, he got the wheels in motion.

“Eddie’s a fantastic addition. Everyone’s excited to see what he does as the Riddler.”
Shia LeBeouf is reportedly said to have signed up to play Robin, while Christian Bale will return as Bruce Wayne as will Michael Caine in the role of Bruce's assistant Alfred.

I think the Robin playing by SHIA LEBEUF!

Rachel Weisz as Catwoman

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I think Jonny Depp would have been the better riddler. I mean he was Willy Wonka for goodness sake. He would have been great. Like TLS said the second one was the best.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
eddie murphy is the ridler...? wow now that is funny. i mean i can see that. i think he'll add a comical edge to his character. i also think this will be the first time he plays a villians role too.

Sergeant Dreamer

First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
The second one is the best, RIP Heath, anyway Eddy Murphy?? Isn't he like OLD? LOL. J/K.
I hate when they changed Rachel Dawe's actress in the second on. No offense to Jake's little sister though, she did a good job.

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
...You guys do know that's not true at all, right?

Eddie Murphy won?t be playing The Riddler - Access Hollywood - msnbc.com

The only true thing mentioned there is that Bale, Nolan, and Cain are all doing the third movie. Nolan even said that in the time of Batman Begins, Robin is "in a crib somewhere". Dark Knight is only 6 months later, and I doubt the third part will be too much further in the future for Robin to be as old as Shai Labeouf. They would need older actors for everyone else to do that.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
from what nolan says in interviews. i really think the next batman is gonna take a long time as he wants it to be perfect.. he wants it to be a hit unlike most third movies released.