Best sport ever = Tennis

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
I've watched some tennis matches too but I can't say that it's one of my more favorite sports to watch considering that it just doesn't seem to have the fast pace of say basketball for example.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I don't mind tennis. It's not a major sport up here, but I like to watch a good matchup every now and then. Especially if its Maria Sharapova, damn she's hot. :D

But I watched it more when Pete Sampras was the best, he retired and I haven't watched it as much since then.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
I USED TO PLAY TENNIS A WHILE BACK, COULD HAVE GONE PRO BUT YOU NO ME LAZY! LAZY! LAZY! SO HERE I AM POSTING TO YOU PEOPLE LOL. BUT YA I LOVE TENNIS. CANT SAY IM AS GREAT ANYMORE BUT ILL PLAY YOU SOMEDAY :p

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
i've play tennis alittle bit in the past, i can see why people like, it's actually pretty hard, well i thought so anyway

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I played it when I went on vacation, they had a tennis court and equipment and I went for it. I gotta say I'm a fast paced and strong stamina guy but damn tennis wore me out I was tired and dying cause the damn sun was right accross me so I even had to wear shades....

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
hmmm love?=heart? racket? what happen when a tennis racket breats? heartbroken? lol Tennis is fun but you need to be in shape and practice alot other wise if you play here and there your dead tired fast in the game.

California

Tired Eyes
Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I love tennis. Don't watch, or play it as much as I used to though. Saying that, in my one month break in April, I'm going to get in shape for it, purely because I want to kick ass in the tennis season at school. :p

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Nitz said:
hmmm love?=heart? racket? what happen when a tennis racket breats? heartbroken? lol Tennis is fun but you need to be in shape and practice alot other wise if you play here and there your dead tired fast in the game.

Yah I smahed my tennis racket last week and it was like my heart broke :(
Well seriously it was major **** cause I broke about 120 euros :p

And I'm sure you will kick some asses in the summer season Steven ;)

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
120 euros.... damn thats a lot of my money if I convert it..... I dunno but I lost the passion for tennis for some reason? Mabye it's the players on TV all the best ones suck now, there all out of shape makes the game boring.... my only sport now is hockey.