Best you've ever seen?

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
What is the best sports games you've seen in each sport?

For me the Kings and Lakers in the Playoffs where Bibby nailed the jumper as Webber flattened Fisher with that screen!

Football...

Niners vs. Green Bay in the playoffs T.O. with the 25 yard touchdown catch with 3 seconds remeaining to win the game was amazing.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Football: There was one game between the Browns and Saints in 98 I believe. The Browns had just become a team again, and were 0-6 I believe and down 16-14 with like 2 seconds left. The Browns QB at the time, Tim Couch, threw it about 55 yeard upfield as far as he could throw it, it hit 2 Saints defenders hands, and into the hands of Browns WR, Kevin Johnson for the touchdown. Sure both teams sucked then, but still. Great game, historical too since it was the first win in Browns history. . .the second history anyway. :p

Basketball: The playoffs, Game 6 I believe in 2003. Derek Fisher nails a shot against the Spurs with 0.4 seconds left to win it for the Lakers over the Spurs.

Hockey: The 6th game of the Flames/Lightning series in the 2003 Stanley Cup. Martin St. Louis scored the OT goal for the Lightning in triple overtime I think it was, in Calgary too to force a Game 7 with the Flames. The Lightning ultimately won the 7th game, and of course the Stanley Cup that year.

That's all I can really say. No baseball games or any games from any other sport seems to come to mind at the moment.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
For football it will be Eagles VS Cowboys

for basketball it was a sixers playoff game and Allen Iverson scored 25 points in the 4th quarter which was crazy