Johnny Mo

yeah, disturb rock.

Saw is one hectic song, i luvs it allot XD

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Disturbed rules. Perfect underground metal as all get out band to listen to, especially if you're pissed off, suppressed, etc. I haven't gotten the new cd yet, but what I have heard was incredibly off the ****ing hook. Pardon my french, but it's the truth.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Its alright, they got about 4-5 really good songs, the rest are just good. But yeah no bad songs at all off the new album. Best tracks would have to be Land Of Confusion, Forgiven, Stricken, Pain Redefined, 10,000 Fists. The rest of the songs are good, but not as good as those ones I just listed. IMO anyway.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
THEY COMEING DOWN TODAY FOR A CONCERT I BELIEVE LOL SO IM THERE ME AND MY NEIGHBOOR BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR A WHILE GOT THE TICKETS AND ALL FOR THE CONCERT. IF ITS TODAY THEN WOOT!

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
trance_baby said:
God i love land of confusion (phil collins cover) from 1000 fists album... Its rawks

I definetely agree with ya here Trance, Land Of Confusion is probably my favorite, or second favorite Disturbed song off the 10,000 Fists album asides from Pain Redefined which I loved a ton as well.

I never knew that Land Of Confusion was a cover though. :confused: