Do you believe in God? Or a godlike figure?

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
If godlike figure means my gigantic Buddha doll, then yes, I believe in it. It's right there it has to be real.

On the real, like what infamous said, just too much shit to worry about when it's all probably just a fairy tale anyway.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yes, I believe in God. I can understand why some people don't though... the world can be really screwed up sometimes.

Winged Fantasy

Jul 21, 2006
Zenny
Sorry to you all that Believe in god But I dont believe in anything like god.......I truly think its a load of bull.. but i have no problem with you all who do belive it :)!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
The problem is... whether you believe in God or not.... We don't know. Scientifically, no one can say for sure that "God does exist" or "God doesn't exist". That's not to say that there isn't evidence for each side of the argument, but it is all scientifically inconclusive. You just have to pick your side, though there's nothing to stop anyone from changing sides (either way) in the future.

Poop!!!

Feb 8, 2006
img232.imageshack.us
Zenny
If God does exist, he won't punish those who do not believe in him if there's no proof. At least I'd like to think so.

If he does not exist, at least some people were more content with death during their lives.

A

Agamoai

I believe in God, and even though I have studied the Bible alot before, I can't really say I know enough to debate on such things.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
I beleive in God. But then again I dont cause shit happens when i really dont want it to. but. Ahhh i dont know.I'm sorry.

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
nope, I dont. I just cant imagine some guy up there controlling our lives and the way we live. Otherwise things would be a lot better off.

He's like Santa Clause. Someone sat down and wrote a poem about Santa for their children one day (who just so happened to be a clergy member lol) and then kids went 'santa sounds so good...he must be real!' and thus a legend was born.

same with god.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Cell_Fangirl;15753)</div><div class='quotemain'>nope, I dont. I just cant imagine some guy up there controlling our lives and the way we live.</div>

That's not what most religions believe. God doesn't control your life, but he can see the future. Though I guess there might be a few out there that think we're just here for God to control.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Cell_Fangirl;15761)</div><div class='quotemain'>prove what? the thing about santa?</div>

prove that that ridiculous theory about God is the way he "came about".

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
no, i don't want you to prove yer opinion, but you were stating it (at least it seems this way to me) as if it were fact.