Elfen lied

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Elfen lied, is an anime that is about a secret organization who has created a new and dangerous species called the diclonius. The diclonious are a new species of the "Human Race" with deformity's such as the horns that grow out of there head, and the fact that they have Vectors. Vectors are powerful psychic arms that remain behind the diclonious. These arms have the power to cut through even the most hardest of steel. Just imagine what they do when they tear a human body to shreads. How many, and how long these arms are depends on the diclonious themselves.
Anywho, the stroy takes off with a very lethal and dnagerous diclonious called Lucy who has 2 sides to her, Nyu and then lucy herself. Nyu is the good part of lucy that cant speak or say anything but Nyu. She doesnt know about her vectors, but Lucy does. When Lucy comes out, she uses her vectors to destroy any human or anything within 2 meters (thats how long her vectors are) The only way lucy and nyu come out, are when she gets knocked out or hit in the head hard enough. Anyways, Lucy has escaped the secret facility and is now on the hunt to capture and destroy her.
Later on, Nyu/Lucy is discovered by a couple of college students, who dont know much about nyu's strange ability's, but then again, nyu is really the only side of her they know. I wont much anymore.

Images and pics of Elfen lied:
elfen11.jpg

Here's Lucy when shes in her other personality, Nyu. Nyu and Lucy dont realize when they have done something when they swithched personality's so it gets confusing.

elfenlied.gif

elfen17.jpg

elfenlied.gif

Some more pics of Lucy/Nyu when she was young. She was picked on as a child by human kids, and as a result, she used her newly discovered vectors to kill them.

589262-Elfenlied-questioned.jpg

char04.jpg

nana1.gif

Some pictures of Nana, another diclonious. In the top pic shes being dismantled in a battle against lucy, because shes trying to protect a human girl. Poor Nana, i feel so bad for her.

Elfenlied123.jpg

Cameo.jpg

Nyu7.jpg

Here is lucy, the other side who kills for a living. The line on the side in the second pic is a part of her vector. Normally there invisible since they're psychic. Notice the eye shape difference between her and nyu.

char02.jpg

char03.jpg

char05.jpg

Just some bios of the other main characters

0064.jpg

0060.jpg

0048.jpg

0061.jpg

Just some pictures of the past with Kohta and his cousin. Kohta helped Lucy at certain times, and became friends at some point. Kohta had a tragic accident of some sort and seems to have forgotten some past memories.

This is anime that i enjoy alot. It is rated Mature because Elfen lied has some nudity, fowl language, blood, etc... but i still favor it. If anyone has any questions/comments, post 'em here.

Site(s) i've used for elfen lied:
www.elfenlied.net

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I've heard about this one. A lot of people were saying "Poor Nana" and I got interrested in it. Was it Lucy or Nana whose vectors were longer?

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
No, Lucy ran away because she was trying to be captured and destroyed by chief Kurama, and Nana was suffering bad injuries that she needed immidiate medical attention. So lucy got away, and Nana got hurt...i feel so bad Nana.