Fall Out Boy

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

yep dance dance is okay

cisco said there older songs are better

War-Lord

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne)</div><div class='quotemain'>^ eh, they looked like fags( I dont know if this is acceptable on here but hey..)

But the only worth while song by them Is dance,dance...and the video is liek watching a dog have sex while having a seasure/....</div>

You need to get with this community more often.

FUCK DAMNIT COCK CUNT FACE SHIT ASS
FAG HOMO GAY FLAMER
Yes we are aloud to say anything and yes I do have terretes.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

if you had them youd know how to spell your `condition`

tourretts

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Unfortunately, You're all incompetent crackheads and have no taste in music. Those weren't Queen shirts from Hot Topic, Poop <_<, faggot, FOB Did a Queen cover, a The Who cover, and some stuff by Sting and The Police. You all have lame taste in music. I've been listening to FOB since around the time their 2nd CD came out, and compared to some of the music you cockblocks listen to, they own. <_< That being said, I now state this is mere opinion as is every other comment in this topic, and IF you like a band you should listen to them regardless of what anyone else says ^_^

Poop&#33;&#33;&#33;

Feb 8, 2006
img232.imageshack.us
Zenny
Oh gross they did a Queen cover? Yeah, which song?

Fall out boy isn't my taste at all.
I like:
Classical Music (Mozart, Bach, Beethoven)

Instrumental Rock (Buckethead, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai)

Older Stuff (Queen, Van Halen, The Doors, The Beatles, Supertramp, David Bowie, Black Sabbath, depeche mode.)

80s-90s "hard" rock - Ozzy Osbourne (The Ultimate Sin and back), Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Alice In Chains)

Some more "modern" stuff (Radiohead)

I know you probably don't care what I like, and I'm sure you might find some of it to be crap, but that's the stuff I grew up loving. That's not all of them, but that's the general idea. Fall Out Boy to me is just another Punk Pop band with an annoying singer and people who barely can't play their instruments.

I'm probably missing out, but hey, I'll live.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Yay ^_^ Once again I'm the only guy liking something and everyone is against my belief. Uniqueness = achieved. Me = truth.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
That doesn't bother me or anything, srsly. <_< S'just I'd RATHER not hear everyone bashing FOB. That's kind of useless. If you don't like them, you don't like them, but just because you say they're shit doesn't make it true >_> People listen to what they like, and different people like different music.