Family Guy

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
Whats your opinion on teh Family Guy, and your fav character? I like the story cause there will be Peter saying something and there will be a lil flash back and hes in it doing something stupid. lol My fav character is Stewie cause he want to kill Lois and I also like Quagmire cause that guy will do anything to suprise a lady. lol Gitty Gitty Good! lol

Ueki Kousuke

Jan 18, 2006
Essex, UK
www.myspace.com
Zenny
its not anime as such, its animated but it'd belong in The Bigscreen because its for discussions about films and TV programs.

I love Family Guy personally. Everything to do with it. My favourite character is the Evil Monkey, man that dude rocks.

EDIT: damn you jon, you beat me to the post rendering half of mine pointless..... ah well.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
This show is no where near being an anime. It is just a show that u sit down and laugh yor ass off wit your homebois.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
damn that must of suck. lol U know Peter is really smart like the time Chris though he was fat and Peter tryed to get him in shape, and it was gunny all he needed was a string, plunger, and a twinki. lol man Chris could of ran for hours. lol But his smart brain found a wey to get it. lol

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
O know I was watching it right now and Peter farted in is sound proof area and sufficated from his own fart. lol

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
Stewie went to go search for his real father and found out the person he thought was his father turned out to be the furure him.