GAG!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Sep 24, 2006
Zenny
Well heya I was invited by Splintered, To help out with the website so I guess I should do what all n00bs do now and play with the smileys.

:cuss: :Trampoline: :cow: :knife: :AK:

Ah now that that is over with =D Hello, everyone I know what your all going to say... Hey welcome be sure to obey the rules and other junk... So now onto me...

I know HTML some Java CSS and I am learning the bare basics of PHP I currently am creating my own website called Forgotten Future. My favorite band is Slipknot I like heavy metal, rock, and some rap. My favorite type of movie is Horror. I prefer to destroy things in RPG and stab people in the back. I'm 14 years old and live in Indiana. I don't post my MSN YIM or AIM in plain sight. I am a Anime Freak RPG Maker XP User Gamer and I shall soon be one of the greatest GFX pplz ever! My deviant art is azarath78.deviantart.com I like to draw andime and make web templates I tend to be quiet at times but not often on forums, I like girls and am currently single, beware I will not date over the internet nor show a pic of myself cause I look like a friggin hollow. I am currently watching Bleach as you can tell and my favorite phrase is "Kill or be Killed". I am the sole writer of The Legend of Deathacia from a old Screen name, Death Knight 777 I love to RP my RP charachter is called Aknos, a oblivious god of Deathacia which takes over the world and kills everyone.

Well thats about it...your welcome now.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Well Kurosaki Ichigo, heh i'll call you KI for short. Enjoy your stay and stay active as the mods tell me, who know we may see you alot more on the shoutbox =P. >_> sidenote, its recommended that you don't suffer from overload of eccentric and incredibly stupid comments when viewing various topics <_<;; Anyways thats a welcome for ya, peace out.

~<.:Rebirth:.> aka MoSO~

Jing

The King Of Bandits
come to think of it nitz, i could have swore him before. well in any case, welcome (note the following required to say so dont take any offence to it >.<) be sure to stay active and follow the rules and most of all have fun. *sigh* now that thats over, we will see about website staff and such, though if you do apply we would need examples of previous work before even considering you for it. Anyways have fun.