GamerzPlace Olympic Hockey Team!!!!

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah 30 mins left till 4 am and team canada plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!! *rips shirt off and chucks it out on to da street into a crowd of hobos*

You can ask steven and george how crazy I've been for the last hr or so.... i made our own hockey team here some guys even play or did......:D

BTW gurls can enter too as long as they don't beat us with lipstick during practice!!!!!!

oh yeah if you want to be moved to another position or w.e post here and we need more people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: we need a team name toooo.....

So far it is like this:

Forwards

eg. LeftWing,Center,RightWing

1) Cloud, Nitz, George
2) ____, ____, Jamie
3)
4)

Defence

eg. LeftDefencement,Right Defencemen

1) _____, California
2)
3)

Goalie

1) Razielis
2)
3) Maverick

GO TEAM GO!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE OYLIMPICS WE RULE GOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 20 mins left till team canada plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO some one please stop me from typing...................... someone slap me or break my keyboard!!!!!!!!!! I cant stop yelling and eating my bowl of noodles and teriyaki sauce and burito damn this stuff is good!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO TEAM GO!!!!!!!!......ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzz *snore* ZZzzz

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
no fair you didnt mention it was my idea :p cruel! lmao. but ya you actually came and did it so its our idea :p. people better sign up hahaha or else we wont make it even to the street hockey games : /

yes my friend nitz here its gone crazy and its very hyper lol. i would be but to tired ....

time to go OLYMPIC STYLE!!!

*DONT FORGET TO CHECK NITZ CRACK SPOILER!*

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Bah, Canada wont win the Gold. Because this guy this guy and this guy aren't on the Canada olympic team when they should all be instead of vets like Draper, Sakic who aren't even that great anymore.

So I'm glad to be apart of the GP olympic hockey team anotherwords. :D I wanna be a forward though. :(

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
jamie you wanna be forward? uz a big guy you can beat down any guy that comes near you, you can take cheapshots on guys ur bigger than them or you could be a forward guy that screens the crap out of the goalie and pisses him off to the point where he has to start a fight with you and then we see a fight that lasts forever because the goalie has soo much padding so your punches go for the goalie mask........oh yeah TEAM canada whooped asss at 4am we won!!!!!! Team usa us playing right now and last I saw they almost tied it.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Pff. . .Team USA wont even do that good. Tkachuk is their captain and he's on the worst team in the NHL. It'll carry over into the olympics. ;)

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah we lost 3 good guys, I thought Sakic said he was gonna drop out like yzerman and mario did...... I was surprised when I saw him there. What I remember they were saying ryan smyth was to be captain next...... oh well but I would have loved yto see corsby playing..... then again he will most likly get picked next yr. One guy I miss a lot os jovanski...... I wanted that guy to play..... damn injury.......

BTW? what position man :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Forward for me. ;)
I used to play Goalie back in the day till I got wasn't in good shape to do so anymore, so yeah put me Forward. ;)