Graphics Requests/Supplier Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

California

Tired Eyes
Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
This will be quite handy for the people I have seen who have been asking for graphics requests.:) There will be no need for members to sign up for their services yet, seen as the forum is relatively small.

When you request, it will be easier for members to accept your requests for graphics, if you use this form:

Name: Username.
Graphics: Type of graphics wanted (ie. banner, avatar, wallpaper etc).
Images: Provide the images you want in your graphical request.p
Additional Information: Colours, style, or anything else you think the person taking your request will need to know.

Or you can choose to ignore it, lol.

Request, request, request away

-----

Since I messed up the merging of this and Jecht's thread (feel free to laugh at me), this is his request:

Jechtsphere's Request

can someone make me a banner... images: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o87/leader.gif

there are a few pick whichever is best...make it how you like and what you think would be good.

words "Akatsuki Leader"

Thats all, if you want you can put Jechtsphere somewhere on there...

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
Well currently my google and such will not work and freezes but heres the basics :

- A Coheed and Cambria (Sig and Avitar)
- Avitar of Claudio but put Coheed and Cambria on it with a black border
- Sig of the band with the title The Muffin Man With the same basis as the avy

Thank you

Cody

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o87/leader.gif[/url]

I dunno about anybody else, but that links not workin for me.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey yeah I was wandering if someone could make me a custom avatar of Cloud, I like mine right now because it fits in but i'm a lil bored of it and want something original.

Name: Cloud.
Graphics: Avatar 120x120.
Images: Just a pic of Cloud (anime/adventchildren Cloud is both cool)
Additional Information: Just thinking of a green backround with a pic of Clouds face just anything original really.

I only gave a little guide line but feel free to pretty much do whatever you want.

Thanks guys.

Death

Jan 26, 2006
Chicago
Zenny
I wanted to know if I could get a sig and matching av with "Death" in bold and "Is A Way Of Life" next to it (Not bold). Can I get pictures of Sepiroth from ff advent children in it. Thanks in advance!!

Death

Jan 26, 2006
Chicago
Zenny
Sorry for double post but can I get a cool video in it like some other sigs from ff7 advent children? Thanks

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Okay, seems like no requests are being done here. I need to know, who here is even a graphics maker anyway? It seems like we only got 1 or 2 anyway, but yeah I'll edit the main post and put the graphic makers usernames so we know who does them. Just so I don't get the feeling that no one here does them. :/

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
Can anyone resize this for me... to 125x125 of course.

image.php

Rock Lee

Jan 12, 2006
Canada, Ontario
Zenny
No No using photoshop if anyone has it doesnt usually stretch them does it?

Because i remeber people would use it all the time and the image looked just fine?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Alright, I've got a request. . .

Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Graphics: Banner (500x150)
Additional Information: I basically wanted an Amy Lee/Evanescence banner to go along with my avatar. Size being 500x150, color a dark green/black kinda dark theme, for text put "I wont be broken again" and that's about it.

Note: There will be a koin reward given to the creator of this, if someone wants to do it. The reward value will be based on how quickly it gets done and the overall quality of the banner upon completion.

Thanks.

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
Alright, I've got a request. . .

Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Additional Information: I basically wanted an Amy Lee/Evanescence banner to go along with my avatar. Size being 500x150, color a dark green/black kinda dark theme, for text put "I wont be broken again" and that's about it.

Note: There will be a koin reward given to the creator of this, if someone wants to do it. The reward value will be based on how quickly it gets done and the overall quality of the banner upon completion.

Thanks.

Before I start this, I'd like to know if I could make my own avatar, I hate having to match a banner to an ava or vice versa.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Snake said:
Before I start this, I'd like to know if I could make my own avatar, I hate having to match a banner to an ava or vice versa.

If you could do the avatar too, then go for it man. :)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Just to update everyone, mainly Snake, Maverick, and Akamaru or whoever else was planning on making me a set, George has already made me one last night. Not as I originally requested here, but one I am happy with nonetheless. Therefore no banner or avatars need to be made for me at this time.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I would like to request something please :)

Umm
Name: Orphen (that anime series)
Additional Information: I just want a banner on Orphen. Basically a Black backround or anything really feel free to do your own work I just want Orphen hopefully casting some magic too.

Also an avy is possible but its no biggie. Thanks to whoever tries to make it.

Vincent Valentine

Jan 13, 2006
Fire Hyrule Temple
Zenny
Name:Vincent Valentine (problly)
Graphics: Banner (450x150) and Avy
Banner:
A pick of Vincent
That says Vincent Valentine on it in gold Hand writing and make him fightting sephoroth this is kind of what i want it too look like this

thnx i really a appreashate it

Avy:
A animaded pick of vincent shotting Ho-Jo
thnx

Tip:
when i get money ill give you 250 thnx man

ok thank man

Status
Not open for further replies.