Hello there.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Hey welcome! And don't worry, your intro was good enough. My introductions aren't so great either. Sometimes I just start posting on boards without an intro topic.

By the way, anyone else that checks in here, I invited him. Try to invite people too!

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Same here, I just started learning recently XD Enjoy your stay here. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
He can't access the forum anymore.

"The domain "www.gamersforums.net" is invalid." Also something like the common "Server not found" WTF is going on?! I'm betting spyware is hijacking his browser cause he also gets forwarded to another site (a search site, my-finder) after the error message appears. Not normal browser behavior.

This seems to have been happening to quite a bit of people ever since I can remember. I don't want to think of how many potentially active members we've lost.  :'(

I'm going to try to help him out. It's probably a browser hijack, but who knows what other nasty spyware crap is infecting his hard drive.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
That's gotta be some spyware on his end, I get redirected here even when I try gamersforums.net/mega <_< no errors at all..

hookey22

Mar 31, 2008
Zenny
I'm new here as well. I'm just starting to take a look around here so hopefully I'll have something to add.