How did you learn

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I got my copy of "Photoshop" ;) the other day.. and i need help? I don't know what half the stuff is, And i dont even know how to use the stuff that i already know hot to use. :D Help would be awesome.

and make a guy :cry cry:cry :(

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Lol! Well i would be glad to help you with it...hmmm but I'm not good at explaining things when i dont knw what exactly you need help with...so...what kind of things are you planing to do it with?

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well that was evil... :cry there you go lol

Anyways i just need to learn how to layer, make animations, and what the tools do... so make banners/sigs

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Ahh ok simple enough...is it CS2? Ive used CS2 but on this computer i only have 6.0....layers are simple...you can make them simple or you can make it more difficult to yourself...when I sleep and wake up i'll edit this or post a new post on how to do stuff like layers...as far as animations go i am stll going over that with myself...xD I have no idea...but here is a site that i just googled that may be able to teach you some quick and simple things http://www.adobepress.com/articles/article.asp?p=426772&rl=1