I have returned..

Tinkerbell

Aug 13, 2006
U.S.A
z9.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Oh gosh, I can't believe I haven't been on here in a very long time. Last time I was on it was like in the summer. Anyway I am here to re-introduce myself. Hello everyone, my name is Brianna but you can all call me by my username. Which ever, It doesn't bother me. I'm into a lot of music and some video games. I guess that's it for now.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey welcome back! things have been slow here latly.. mainly because I don't have a PC anymore... I hope members and staff keep the place going, till I can get my PC fixed... :sad

Tinkerbell

Aug 13, 2006
U.S.A
z9.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Thank you, yea it seems that way. They probably will, it is almost like a responsibility since they are staff and members. What's the point of joining if you aren't going to be active, right?

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Tinkerbell said:
Thank you, yea it seems that way. They probably will, it is almost like a responsibility since they are staff and members. What's the point of joining if you aren't going to be active, right?
I agree with you... many people join for no reason.. or just to save an account name... but Im hoping my PC is fixed within a few days.. and we all can work on bringing GP back to it's expectations

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Tinkerbell said:
Cool, on getting your PC fixied. What was wrong with it, if you don't mind me asking.
well I had a feeling the Hard drive fried out.. and the worst part was the XP discs my PC manufacture gave me.. didn't work.. so I went back.. and forth.. finally they swapped me the discs.. and I got home.. booted the PC.. checked the Hard drive.. it said it was corrupted.. so I hoped.. trying to fix/recover it would fix the problem.. I guess I got lucky and it fixed my pc..

I think the data or a sector area on the hard drive got mixed up and corrupted.. but im happy my PC is running better than ever.. just like when I got it brand new 1 yr ago! + my files weren't lost.. everything is intac.

Just remember guys.. take care of the HD.. run scandisks and defrag here and there.. it helps your PC and HD stay healthy and fast :D