Inuyasha

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
Whats your opinion on Inuyasha, and who is your fav character? I like how the story goes and has a good background and stuff like that. My favorite character is got to be Inuyasha and Moroku. Inuyasha cause he has no mercy and talks crap alot. lol and Moroku cause he gets slapped in every episode. lol

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
yea they just satrted showing here, tonight they are showing shippo and some other fox demons somthing like that

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
InuYasha is such a bad anime! There is no background, no story. Horrible characters. Horrible romance scenes. It's as if an idiot of a virgin who likes to touch himself to young girls made this manga/anime up.

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
lol...... if you don't like it so much then why are you posting in its FC...and you know nothing of inuyasha.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
Yeah here here u know nothing of Inuyasha it has all those so call bad things u said in it and its really good. Why dont u like it?

Wolfhunter777

May 31, 2006
Hell (otherwise known as Glenwood Minnesota)
Zenny
Inuyasha is probaly the best anime ive seen. I dont watch the show so much as read the manga. Sheshomaru is (obviously!) the coolest and most powerful. And dont give me that "well inuytasha got the tetsaiga!" crap. We've all seen what sheshomarus ogre fang sword can do. And whos the one who turns into a giant dog demon?

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
This is not a InuYasha FC.

I hate it because it's unintelligent crap.

Half of the anime is InuYasha and Kagome going back and forth between like, dislike, and love, the other half is Kagome getting mad at him.

yay.

It bored the living hell out of me.

Only other anime thats as bad is DBZ.

Go watch real anime, lamers.

The Laughing Man

Aug 7, 2006
A "safe" place.
Zenny
I used to like InuYasha, but now that i've gotten older and seen newer animes, I agree with Zidarri, this show is awful. It has crappy love scenes,with a never ending story line. Shall I ruin it for you? I think I shall : D

AFTER OVER 200 SUMTHING EPISODES THEY DON'T CATCH NARAKU, IT ENDS WITH INUYASHA SAYING THAT THEY WILL CHASE NARAKU UNTIL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THERE! I SAVED YOU YEARS OF WATCHING THIS POINTLESS SHOW.

I like InuYasha, but the show bores me. It only continues in the manga to. How sucky. >>

Serenith

Sep 17, 2006
Zenny
Inuyasha was good for a long while but then it soon got annoying becaus ethey kept adding on journey...Like the Band of 7....very annoying in my opinion... Inuyasha is my favorite character becaus ehe reminds me of ..well..me ^^ He should be my brother or something..lol.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I watched an episode last night. They were trying to get past the gate in the Realm of Fire.

Oh. My. ****ing. God.

It bored me so bad, I was thinking about slitting my wrist for some excitment.