King of Bandit Jing.

Eternally Yours

May 23, 2006
on my roof looking at the stars..
Zenny
Well I dont read it but i have heard it is good. I know for a fact that this guy here reads it, Jing. lol no secret there. Anyway I am thinking about buying the first one if its any good i'll tell ya. But since this is such a late responce you might of read it by now lol. If you have tell me if its any good.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I've only just watched the anime series with a total of a patchetic 13 episodes. I'm pissed off there isn't more Jing is so cool and.........random. have you seen the anime series or just the Manga's?

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
I haven't heard of the Jail thing, but if there is...please tell me! Yes, King of Bandits Jing is a really good show..I thought it was a bit short..and it didn't exactlly answer my question about the glass crystal thingy with the girl but it was a great show! I recomend it!

Jing

The King Of Bandits
yea some of the anime episodes like the one where he is in jail are hard to come by. jing in seventh heaven i believe it is called or somethign along those lines. and yea the anime episodes cut out a lot of the stuff thats in the manga which in the end would make the anime episodes better....so why dont they include those left out parts?