Last thing you've eaten?

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
FUCKIN CHICKEN QUESADILLAS FROM T.G.I. FRIDAY'S.

Not from the actual restaurant, but their brand that they sell in stores(6 fucking dollars for 2 little quesadillas). We compared them to some home-made quesadillas we made last week, and figured out that we've got some work to do before we get our recipe perfect :p

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Wonderboy;20220)</div><div class='quotemain'>FUCKIN CHICKEN QUESADILLAS FROM T.G.I. FRIDAY'S.

Not from the actual restaurant, but their brand that they sell in stores(6 fucking dollars for 2 little quesadillas). We compared them to some home-made quesadillas we made last week, and figured out that we've got some work to do before we get our recipe perfect :p</div>

This saddens me. ;_;

And I had mouthwash. >_>

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<_< >_>

Well, I hadn't eaten yet and I had just brushed my teeth and accidentally swallowed a little bit of mouthwash.

EDIT: Oh, and I had shrimp earlier.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Ziti, garlic bread, and a Heath cookie
The ziti and bread were leftovers from dinner.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
No one else is replying, so I will again.

Mushroom jack fajita leftover from when I went to Chili's on Sunday.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Wonderboy;20288)</div><div class='quotemain'>....Random is that you? Chris?</div>

No silly, your name is Chris. ^_^

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
For dinner... Fried potatoes, corn, pork, salad...
For dessert, strawberries and whipped cream on a Krispy Kreme donut.
To drink, a can of lemon lime pop, soda, or whatever you want to call it.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H;20295)</div><div class='quotemain'>Right now I'm eating Mozzarella Sticks and Shrimp.

Having a long lunch is great.</div>

I hate you! Nah, I'm just kidding. But damn, I wish I had that right now! :eyepop:

The last thing I had was an orange creamsicle or dreamsicle... whatever you want to call it.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
small bowl of leftover Macaroni, Snyder ripple potato chips, cheese, chocolate chip cookie, water