Loan Shark

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Okay fellarettes.

I am setting up a Loan Shark. Post in here saying how much you want. It can be up to 10000 Koins.

You have 60 Days to pay it back. If you do not pay it back within that time, you will have to pay a hundred more Koins for every 7 extra days.

You can take out the following loans:

Enjoy.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Darkmoon said:
You have 60 Days to pay it back. If you do not pay it back within that time, you will have to pay a hundred more Koins for every 7 extra days.

RIP OFF....NO OFFENCE... I RATHER USE THE REGULAR LOAN SYSTEM WHICH IN THE END ULL END UP PAYING 100 MORE KOINS IN THE END OF THE LOAN AND NOT 100 EVERY 7 DAYS.

*THUMBS DOWN*

I AGREE WITH LOAN SHARK... IT'LL EAT YOU ALIVE.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Okay thats pretty ****in stupid idea with the Bank giving out loans lol. You'll have so many people paying you back you'll lose count of everything and in the end you'll ditch it and that screws everything.

I will personally do the loaning out of my own money with NO payback yes NO payback.

The only catch is, it has to within how much I have, I can't be anymore than 1/4 of the amount that I have and it can be no more than 1/2 of your current money. You have to tell me what your saving for and you can't ask for anymore than 1 sum of Koins per fortnight (only so I can get my own Koins up everynow and then) I'm not starting it now so I can get more so I can give it out without people posting here like dogs to receive the money lol. So i'll tell you when it starts and also whoever asks for the Koins first will get them first and sorry to all the people who I couldn't get the Koins to.

I also reserve the right to knockback anyone asking for Koins who I don't think deserves them so even if you ask your not guarentee'd. Lets hope this will make other members behave more consider this a reward ;)

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Now, for one thing, don't come in my thread disputing my idea. I will not lose track, as I rule.

The bank gives you less time, and makes you pay back more.

Also, I can loan at as much as I want, seeing as I can simply add it into someones account

It is not a stupid idea, but rather a helpful idea. 10k is not hard to earn in two months.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
i never said it was a stupid idea i just said i would rather use the regular banking system. darkmoon went budokai on our ass geeshh calm down buddy

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I was talking to Cloud, George. ^_^ How could I be mad at you? lol

The normal bank loan system only gives you thirty days to pay it off, also only allows you to loan out 7k, I believe.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Dude ok first off this system i still beleive is bad all you gotta do it raise the limit on the bank to 10k and the payback time to two months. This system will really screw us and the user over cuz you have put no limit on it really.

This idea could also stop people from posting because it costs nothing to heal now, they get money from monsters and your endlessly supplying them cash.

No dice.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
No limit? I said 10k is max. I WILL be changing the hospital prices, whether Jamie likes it or not.

I will not change the bank loans, because they are gay.

My system does NOT give people unlimited, and actually makes them PAY.

You loan 10k from me, you have 60 days to pay it back. THEN, you can get another 10k loan, but ou have to pay it back in 60 days.

ALSO, the Bank only has 30 days. That is the longest I can set it to.

My system is 100x's better.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Darkmoon said:
No limit? I said 10k is max. I WILL be changing the hospital prices, whether Jamie likes it or not.

See, the thing is. . .is that the least we can set it too is 1 HP healed costs 1 koin, but with the HP and MP values as high as they are, it would be way too expensive to heal. And we can't put it in decimals such as 0.1 or 0.2 koins per 1 HP to heal. So I was pretty much stuck at setting hospital healing fees to free.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
With the new Koins per post/thread, it should be fine. People do not have to use the hospital to heal all the way, as potions will be cheaper. But, 1Koin per 1hp x 1000 or less, should be fine. Besides . . . I am an RPG admin, and you yourself have said you have no clue how it balances out. ^_^

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Fine if your happy with this idea i'm not going to spot because theres no way I can. If you wanna sit their with 50,000 math equations calculating everyday inteterest and have nothing better to do thats your life.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
What intrest? Think of it like a credit card. You spend money from the card, and you have to pay it back. f you dont within the time limit the card company gave you, they will use the APR % rate for every month you do not pay back. You have 60 days ot pay me back the amount I loaned you, or else once a week, another 100 will be added to it.

I've tested something out.

In less than 24 hours, and 100 posts, I have over one thousand Koins. That is including the 400 I got from my job.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Darkmoon said:
In less than 24 hours, and 100 posts, I have over one thousand Koins. That is including the 400 I got from my job.

That right there should just go to prove that not many would need a loan. Unless they were really lazy and came to get one, but also maybe there should be a minimum post requirement to get a loan from here? That way someone with 5 or 6 posts doesn't come here being all lazy, get a loan, disappear and be in serious credit trouble so to speak.

I was thinking maybe 100-200 minimum post requirement, but hey I'm just bringing this up. If you think it may be necessary.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I absolutly agree with you. Good idea, J-man!

I think 500 posts at least, though, so we know they ain't gonna just get a loan, battle some, and stop posting, or at least we can hope.