LOST

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
This show is awesome. I love it. i mean i am crazy for it. Its so cool i learn every quote and mystery off by heart. Its so friggin awesome and insane.
My favourite character is Locke. Second is Eko.
I like this show because it has style. I mean its in genius and i could go on all night but then you wouldnt be able to post.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Yes, I watch this show. And I can't say I like the second season as much as the 1st. The 1st was 100 times better then the 2nd. But, I still watch it and enjoy the mysteries and stuff to go along with it. All and all good show.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
Lost is probaly one of the most freaky, mytserious shows ever. There's so many thoeires abt the Island itself not to mention the Others.....i mean how the hell they get there before anyone else. Then you got the Dhrama people which you dun know whether were they there before the Others or after them? Or were the Others actually a part of The Dhrama company. Who knows....i guess we'll find out next season.....the end of Season 2 was awesome really. :p

Missing Temptation

beautiful desire
May 14, 2006
Zenny
I watch the show as well. I'm not highly obsessed like i used to be though because I got kinda mad at the producers because they take these incredibly long breaks to come up with new ideas. I agree that the first season was much better than the second. My top 3 characters are:

ONE: Sawyer- Because he's really hot, and he's done some real bad things in his life, and even now on the island, but you can tell he cares about the people on it.

TWO: Echo- What he did for his brother so his brother wouldn't have to have the death of the man in his conscious forever must've been totally hard but was really sweet.

THREE: Charlie- He's funny. Not to mention he's been through so much... he's really funny though, he makes the show betta.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I watched one episode and what can i say.....I HATE IT!! lol The shows blows the big one....when I watch TV all I here is whats the big secret? WHAT IS IT? Meh I think i don't like it because they over advertised its ass.
Sorry to all you people who do like it :/

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
Cloud said:
I just want to know why they are blowing it way out of proportion? I mean I know they are just advertising but nothing on TV is that ****ing dramatic unless people died.

:laugh I know what you mean. I think the deaths on LOST are pretty funny, anyways.

Besides Boone's death, THAT WAS SAD. ;__; Everyone else I didn't really care about to be honest.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Ho are they dying? Is something on the island killing them and thats what its all about?

I hear fans saying "Oh I beleive that its all just a fake reality and everything around them is turning insane" or some crap lol.

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
Cloud said:
Ho are they dying? Is something on the island killing them and thats what its all about?

I hear fans saying "Oh I beleive that its all just a fake reality and everything around them is turning insane" or some crap lol.

[spoiler] Ana Lucia and Libby died by getting shot by Michael. Shannon was shot by Ana Lucia. That's all the deaths I know about. [/spoiler]

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
well.........there are ppl who are dead used to have a connection or breif meeting with other ppl before the Island

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
The Second Season ended so crappy it almost made me cry. (Not really, but you get my point) it seemed so rushed and bad. The whole time they were doing that thing with the hatch, and now its gone?! The Second Season was a complete waste that means! Besides telling us how they crashed.