Marubaho

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
ok i'll give you the gest of it

the series is all about magic, basiclly the main character go to a school for first class magicans, every body has a magic count, which is how many times they can use magic before they turn to ash, the school average is 8000 times.

here's where the twist comes in
the main character can only use magic 8 times, yes that's right 8 times then he's turns to ash/die.

but with that his family bloodline has had most of the greatest magicians in history, so the main character can use the most powerful magic.

and with that, once everyon in the school finds out, all the chicks in school want the have sex with him for his genes, and all the guy in school all jelous and try to kill him.

overall, it's funny, lots of hot chicks, magic,, its got everything, i'd say it's right up there with FMP? Fumoffu

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah I know the whole casting 8 times before you die i thought that was a mad twist but then it turned into a comedy lol.

I can see it turning into like sad at the end if he has to decide to use his final magic. Would I be right in saying that?

Does he even use it?

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
he uses he last magic use i think on the third disk, and mind you theres a totaly for 7 disks, it is sad for about 20 seconds when he uses the last of the magic, something funny happens after that

i don't want to give to much away with out wreakin it for you

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
if i remember, i think he uses magic three times in the the first disk, and the first disk is really funny

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I really don't know. I've looked everywhere around my place and on the net to see what its coming to Australia and I can't find anything. I've seen the first disc like i said so i'm not sure if i'll ever get to own it.

Tell me one spell please.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
well the spell don't have names to them

but like he can stop time, make it snow in the summer, things like that

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
the school average is 8000 times
there's other characters in there that can use it 14000 times

he can only use magic 8 times

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
well the chick that has 14000 uses like magic tailsmens

but it's kinda hard to explain

i think people can use every kind of magic but it's just weark than the main character

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
oh hell ya, intense magic battle with chicks loseing clothing :p

but the whole thing kinda wraps around the main character guy and thie chick, the whole making a promise in there childhood.