Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
This Is some information i have found out about the new MK Game it looks Amazing

Midway is bringing current-gen Mortal Kombat to a close with Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, the biggest title in this legendary fighting game series to date. Armageddon promises to be the most complete MK title ever with tons of gameplay, dozens of characters to choose from, and several new features to bring longtime fans of the series back for one final blast through the Outworld.

The most obvious addition to this game is the massive number of characters. Over fifty "kombatants" in total are here, from classics, to bosses, to the new faces from the recent games.

The E3 2006 build included about half of the full cast, and the fighting action is similar to the recent MK titles like Deception. You've got multiple fighting styles, juggle attacks, combo breakers, and plenty of huge dial-a-combos as well. New is a redone parry system as well as some arenas, where you'll find destructible objects, weapons lying around, and ways to "ring out" the opponent that usually involve them getting killed (at least, until the next round) in the process.

Character creation is back, and you can create a whole set of moves, customize the look of your new character, choose from many winning poses, and then take your character to fight against others online.

A new Konquest adventure is in the works, with action that's closer to what we saw in MK: Shaolin Monks - you fight out in the world rather than just running around and then challenging some character to a one-on-one traditional MK battle. Details are scarce about this mode for now, however.

But what may be the most fun new feature is the Create Your Own Fatality system. You can input simple commands to create a string of brutal attacks, some of which can be a Fatality in their own right, to really dish out the pain in your own favorite way. If you want, you can rip your opponent's heart out, then take his head off, and then tear his torso off at the waist - all-in-one Fatality. Many of these moves are homages to past Fatalities, but now you can customize them for some real fun.

Midway is on track to release Armageddon for PS2 and Xbox in October.

kyuzo

Jun 1, 2006
California
Zenny
NOW! this is what I was waiting to see in a MK game.creat our own fatalities I can't wait to play this Mortal Kombat

kyuzo

Jun 1, 2006
California
Zenny
Yeah MK had a good run,I'm sure gonna miss all the death,violence
Blood and gore they gave use over the years,

don't forget the other show Mortal Kombat conquest.have you ever seen
that show?

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Lol, I havent played this game is it out? But all mortal kombat games have improved greatly im sure this will be the best yet :)

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
It would be for Sony right?

I have to admit that I only like the 2D fighters with there 16 bit graphics and impossible button combinaions lol. Mortal Combat is pretty much at the top of the list next to Guilty Gear.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Yeah im pretty sure it will be for sony but if it isnt then that would suck sooo bad lol.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Sony is where all good fighters are at because of the button positioning. Mortal Combat has always been on it as well so i doubt they would move.

You got a fav character from previous Mortal COmbat's? That might be in this one?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Sub-zero is soooooo cool but he's nothing on scropion "GET OVER HERE!" I remember playing the first lot of these games and they seriously did rock. I loved how the blood just flew off them when they got hit lol.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
That's the only reason I like mortal kombat lol I love sub-zero because he 's like made out of ice lol.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
He's not made out of Ice lol, but I dont really know how he got so Icey im sure he was human though

Scorpio lol I only remember them two

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
If anyone plays online, hit me up sometime, my username is "STEFANI" minus the quotation marks. Sorry for the unoriginal username for there, but lack of options lead me to choosing that username.

I only play on the PS2, so if you got it on the PS2, then hit me up!