Movies coming soon or playing now

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
Has anybody seen Descent yet. People have told me that critics loved it unlike the other horror movies but how good is it really. The parts that I have seen when I was an Usher working at the movie theater it looked pretty good.:laugh :D

Another movie is World Trade Towers or World Trade Center (whatever its called). Would anybody really want to see that. Would people want to see again a computer graphic version (possibly even real news clips) of the towers falling. :no Would people be offended by the movie or would they take it in in open arms. I personnly think that they should have waited even longer before they released the movie out. If any date they should've released it on the 11 of September. Or around that date.:cry

Everybody has their own opinion about these two movies. Share em'

The Laughing Man

Aug 7, 2006
A "safe" place.
Zenny
I knew they would make a world trade center movie. I knew it the instant it happened. I'll probably end up seeing both of those movies at some time or another. Especially if it's a horror movie, i'll end up seeing it. I consider myself the master of horror movies. ; P

~The Laughing Man~