Neon Genesis Evangelion

J

Johnny Mo

Heh and ima eva fanatic, just look at my avatar :p
The fight scenes are uber, i think i jus luv big machine's dukeing it out XD

J

Johnny Mo

Gundam wing aint my style, im more into the tearing apart, blood splattering everywhere kinda anime fanatic

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Lol, Dude everyone is in to that kind of ****, because it's fun to see to angels duel it out in a big fight, ending in a deep pool of blood.

J

Johnny Mo

F*** YEAH!!!!! The episopde "the end of evengallion" where oscar gets mauled by the eva series is pure bloody pain, i luv it its a must c scene :p

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I loved how they made that song "tumbling down" sound so fu*ked up. It was awsome to listen to with the images they showed.

J

Johnny Mo

yeah some definate material for mental scaring there.
and
that song really does set of that mood. :p
i jus dnt get the point of the lance of longiness

J

Johnny Mo

I mean whats the use of the lance of longiness?? what significance does it have?

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
Man, I loved this anime. The best one I've ever watched. Had great action, some pretty weird, but cool characters, and good animation too.

J

Johnny Mo

so not tru, it was to initiate third impact and to start the new world. i c that now and ur wrong

Xephon

Feb 17, 2006
Scotland
www.squareforums.com
Zenny
Johnny Mo said:
so not tru, it was to initiate third impact and to start the new world. i c that now and ur wrong

He is right technically. But so are you.

The Lance of Longinus can kill Angels and indeed EVAs with ease. You see as much in the series, when the lance first appeared and was used to kill an Angel that was up in the atmosphere.

So it has two purposes.