New here, not new to forums.

Ally-Kat

May 26, 2006
On the computer
www.fanfiction.net
Zenny
Hey guys! I got invited/advised to come here by someone on the KHU forums. This place looks interesting, so I thought I'd check it out. I'm a little spastic, so if I disappear, send me an e-mail and I'll remember that this place exists... I tend to forget things and get obsessed with some anime (currently it's Naruto) and forget everything but my homepage exists.

Well, my main forum home is down (kh-2.net) *cries* so that's why I'm on KHU and got the invitation for this site. ^^ So... I live for RPing and my other, non-forum home is PBW if anyone knows of it.

Well... that's it for now... I'm gonna go explore some more of this site, and continue my delving into the creation of AMVs.

"Real ninjas create AMVs." -Random Quote from the "Real Ninjas" AMV

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Hey welcome, pm me if you need anything, stay active and tell your friends to join :D

Ally-Kat

May 26, 2006
On the computer
www.fanfiction.net
Zenny
Alright, I'll try to stay active, and I'll see who I can get to join. My friends are... interesting. Two are so involved in each other that we can hardly get them off PMs sometimes, the other two are really cool, but one's about to head off to college. Scary. She's at graduation atm. *sigh*

Random Quote: "Don't fall for underclassmen." -Advice for Senior Year, courtesy of Ms. Graduate, Saravelda.

Heavenly Damnation

Apr 22, 2006
In your iMAGiNATiON.
Zenny
ZOMG Hi. o.o You don't seem like a n00b at all, you have great grammer and everything, which is a definate + in my book. You seem very niice and talk at LOT which is AWSOME, cause I talk a LOT too...yeah. I hope to see you around and RP with you sometime. Stay active, post, talk on the SB, just make friends, and have FUN!

The end to my long intro thing. :D

ASHLEiiGH OUT. o.o