• Total voters

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I see your point and we've talked of this. I don't have a issue of adding new skins.... HOWEVER... the problem will be a lot of the vbhacks WON'T work... because 60% of the hacks we have, need template changes... meaning we have to go through TONS of template coding mods....

Other than that... adding a skin is easy and fine.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Im sure the extremepixels are same templetes but different color and they should be easy to use, but adding a few more skins is a good idea but if you're gonna add a skin and not have time to add all vbhacks then just add the skin, add shoutbox and rpg inferno and do the rest when you're bored lol

Mohkay

Jun 10, 2006
somewhere...I wish I knew.
Zenny
Sephy said:
I see your point and we've talked of this. I don't have a issue of adding new skins.... HOWEVER... the problem will be a lot of the vbhacks WON'T work... because 60% of the hacks we have, need template changes... meaning we have to go through TONS of template coding mods....

Other than that... adding a skin is easy and fine.

so basiclly if we use new skins this means more hacking Problems. . .damn that sucks:cry

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
i am quite happy wth the skin that i am using, ii dont think its the defult one but its pretty cool.. its one of the first things i do in a forum... change to the skin i need :)

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well if your both refering to the greenfox skin.. We will most likly keep it.. however, it might not look the same. if I upgrade to the newer version of vB it will mean we have to install the skin over again... that also means any editing I made.. like moving everything to the right etc.. will either need to be done again.. or we can leave it the default way...

unless someone else knows HTML and a little bit of php codes.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well my plan is to have about 4 new skins after we upgrade. We will keep this green skin.. mabye make a blue version of it.. and get 2-3 other skins. So all that will happent next weekend.. when my spring break starts!

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
Mohkay said:
I may be new but my Knowldge of forums sites are heavy.I thought that with a New skin it could bring in new faces (no Pun inteended)

hit me back.

I'm sorry, but to bring in new faces is to get off your lazy asses and work for it. Fix your site up and expand. Do that and you can get new members.

As for the skin? xD. Don't. Fix the ones you have first. Completely pointless to waist money on a new one when, chances are, it will get screwed up. =D