Pirates of the Carribean 3

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
The last of the Pirate series. Hmm. I think this movie will be the worst one out of all of them. Just by the way the second movie ended. They would have too much to follow. The crew as they go find Jack and then Norrington and Becket as they search for them. It will be a long movie. But of course Ill go see it. It's just they way it goes. The last movie is sometimes the worst but does the best at Box office.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
There was a review of the second movie.......it said how many ppl were expecting it to be great.....and then tried to convince themselves they liked it. There were many problems with POTC 2 that can impact POTC 3 (which by the way, is called At World's End and comes out in May). Like ghost, i will definately see it.....but i think it'll be ok.....not that bad even.

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
It does look quite appealing...but hmm..I wonder if it will really be that good, guess I'll just have to wait and find out. Heh...I didn't like the fact that they showed Jack in the trailer...>.<

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
The first was amazing.
The second was better.
I have high hopes for the third. It should be at least 2 hours. I can't wait.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well.. it might be better.. we will know soon. Usually 3rd series is the best.. I mean Spiderman 3 was the best ever.. LOTR was the best even Matrix.. so I'd expect this as #3 would rock too.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
Yes, the second and third movie where filmed back to back.

i saw in some interview with depp that there a possablity of a forth pirates of the carribean, don't quote me on that though

Last edited: