Rah-Xephon

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Ahhhh, FREAKING BEST SERIES!!! nah just j/king but it is so up there, anyone watch the series? so hectic, as i was at the edge of my couch all the time, with happy, sad and confused feelings... I was sad how it ended so quick, :cry. took me ages to figure out the WHAT THE HELL i saw. It reminds me off evangelion, if your a fan of that you have to watch this series... :D

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Um which dumb guy, and which girl?? If you want me to explain any part of the series i could always PM you with some stuff that is NTK, (NTK=NEED TO KNOW)

EDIT: like the ending if you've watched it

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I Also love this series, I own the whole thing. xD I just thought that I'd buy the whole thing, seeing as I liked it. It does remind you of Evangelion, I infact own the entire series of that as well.. xD They do remind me a lot alike. I like Evangelion more, but I still like Rah-Xephon.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, Evangelion is a good series, But Rah-Xephon in my opinion went deeper into the character, and really really made you feel for it... Like the first episodes.

And i would have to say that they called it the next evangelion for a reason seeing it is pretty much the same anime only with a different skin.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
It did go much deeper into the character, Evangelion is just a classic. Rah-Xephon has it's own differences though which is good. I like it more to a certain extent. Like some things about Evengelion I like, while other things I dont like. Rah-Xephon, I pretty much liked everything, the Anime also didnt seem as simple as Evangelion as well, it felt like there was more to the story.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THE STORIE... i hasd to watch another time to get half of the stuff i missed... If anything confused you or didnt make sense ill explain.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I warched the first two discs..I still need to continue watching them...it's as good as the first time I think and I am getting more stuff as I go on, which was my goal..and a good thing.