Scryed

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Awesome series, I loved the ending made so much sense! Very good story in my opinion, anyone else enjoy this series?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Definately worth a rent. If you want action then its pretty sweet. its like X-men but better. The ending is either love or hate. I personally love it. It gets kinda crap from 15-21 eps but much better later.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yes, its X-men 2 lol or something like that. Sept the powers are way better than what X-men have to offer and the fights aren't to be laughed at. You won't see were the series is going either, it can be hard to follow if your focusing on the fights, I could easily watch it again.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Ahaha lol. I could never get tired of that classic ending. I didn't see it coming at all I though it would have been more down the line. The last two episodes were considered pointless by many but I really don't think so. Anyone else who has seen the series I wouldn't mind discussing it properly.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
What was the last episode you saw then? I can give you a rough idea of how good or crap its gonna get. From about half way it turns to **** untill the end. A damn shame indeed. I'll let you see for yourselves.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
How is he crap man? You don't even know what your talking about lol. You saw him in the last episodes!

Click to show spoiler