SSB Brawl...now with SOLID SNAKE

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Why is it that you can post at this time of day, yet you can't answer my IMs <_< and which Snake is it going to have?

----

So, it's Solid Snake, from MGS1. Sexy. I'm pleased with this =X

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I actually thought this was a joke at first! :haha:
But this is great! I can see how Snake will be a great character for SSB.

Curious George

Feb 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
this is the game thats going to get me to buy the Wii.

and isnt snake famous for being on sony consoles or something? oh well....still will make a good character.

if only master chief were in it....*ponders*

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, he's from Metal Gear Solid. It's mostly a series for Sony systems, though there have been exceptions.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Pfft, they couldn't put Masterfag in that game, he'd get his Gaylo ass owned by Solid Snake =X David will rock your fucking DOME. And yeah, MGS has become an almost sony-exclusive title, but Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid both were originally released on the MSX(not released in US), and then had both NES (and I swear Metal Gear had an arcade port) ports. MGS1 was designed for the PSX, and shortly after the release of the PS2, MGS2 SoL followed, and that's where the deviation comes in. For some reason, instead of remaking the first Metal Gear Solid game for PS2, they remade it for the Gamecube, and called it The Twin Snakes. The graphics were updated, and enhanced, as far as remastering goes. The gameplay was revamped and a couple of dialogues slightly changed, but the game stayed true to it's roots man <_< I was reading GI's interview with Hideo Kojima, and he says that MGS4 will be a PS3 exclusive title, that he would like to make atleast one title that takes hold of each systems capabilities. One game for each system, if not more. That's gonna be sexy :O anyway, If you really think about it, Metal Gear was born on an NES system. Snake would be a nintendo character <_<

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Spaceship Blues)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pfft, they couldn't put Masterfag in that game, he'd get his Gaylo ass owned by Solid Snake =X David will rock your fucking DOME. And yeah, MGS has become an almost sony-exclusive title</div>

Also, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was made for Xbox. The game became kinda rare for both systems though cause they didn't make enough copies.

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>I was reading GI's interview with Hideo Kojima, and he says that MGS4 will be a PS3 exclusive title, that he would like to make atleast one title that takes hold of each systems capabilities. One game for each system, if not more. That's gonna be sexy :O anyway, If you really think about it, Metal Gear was born on an NES system. Snake would be a nintendo character <_<</div>

While I can understand why he wants to make a MGS game for every system, that really sucks for a lot of people. Just think of how expensive it will be to get all three consoles. I could get a high-end computer for the price of all three consoles combined! I hope it ends up just being the same game with different features, whenever he decides to make it. It's bad enough that there's a true MGS game being made for the PSP... I hope they port it.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
They will, because of the people like us >_> They know they'll make another couple bucks, jeezeh.

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Dude, I'm snaggin a Wii

Whys it called a Wii? I thought it was Revolution up till like 3 days ago...

Hey you know what the controller for the Wii is called? A Wii-mote.

I cracked up the first time I heard that.

Curious George

Feb 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
newcomer4sl.jpg

lawl new newcomer