Supernatural

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
When Sam and Dean Winchester were just little kids, their mom was killed by something "supernatural." Their father's life and their lives were never the same after that. After that incident, their father raised them to be warriors and started to take an interest in the "supernatural." 22 years later, Sam and Dean are grown up and one day their father goes on a hunt and disappears. Sam and Dean try to find him but all they find is their dad's book containing information about evil entities. Sam and Dean continue to search for their father and along their way they try to help anyone with a "supernatural" problem with the help of their dad's book.

It Came to an End last night the 3 Winchesters where in Deans Car and was Driving Along when they get hit by a Truck like OMG did anyone see Supernatural Last Night on ITV2 and OMG they cant end it like that.

Who else thinks thats a crap ending and that they should make a new series cause they was nothing said about a Second Series

Kaoru

Apr 22, 2006
Michigan
Zenny
I love Supernatural. If that is the end of the series, then Supernatural was one of the shortest running shows I've ever watched. I thought that episode was a season finale, but yeah, I haven't heard anything about a new season...Hmmm...

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
well i have heard rumors about they might Kill Dean and Bring Him Back As A Ghost (Which if you ask me sounds completely Stupid ) Cause the Dad will Leave Again and Sam will be on his Little Lonesome With his Powers getting Stronger

System Of A Down

May 17, 2006
Sydney
Zenny
the only reason i watch it is to check out da boys.lol. im being honest here, but it is interesting but most of the episodes bore me for some reason.