Techtv videos deleted from YouTube!

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZDTVMultimedia

All of this guys videos about Techtv/ZDTV have been deleted! I guess Comcast wants to make Techtv not even realized by the common folk.

You know what? I'm tired of this shit from G4TV/Comcast. The "personalities" on Attack of the Show Crap say that Kevin Rose, and others are from only G4TV according to the tone they use! The only damn show they show is Wired for Sex, boy that must be an interesting show, for fucking thirteen year olds! They steal news from Digg, and they admitted it, but do they say that on the show? No they go to the damn AP, or ABC! For a channel about "TV thats Plugged in" plugged into what? A teens brain?!

God dammit, I'm sick of G4TV, people lost Techtv, a channel that was and still is unique about Technology and how people can use it in their lives, now people have to watch failed reality shows, a crappy TSS knock-off, a sexed up X-play, Sexed up Filter and Sexed up everything! Boy I guess that being Sexy and having dumb asses for "personalities" must sure bring in ratings, because that is what Techtv did! Wrong, G4TV is one of the worst channels made! It is almost the least watched! Techtv received ratings because they didn't try to talk down to you, or assume you are "horny" or a "haxor", Techtv was already cool, they talked to you like a human being, and didn't try to make jokes about you, but they made jokes about the common user and how a company screwed up, and they poked fun at each other, like a family does!

The lesson, like basically everyone who reads this knows, is that a new age of crap must be watchable, but if it is intelligent it is not, because it is boring.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, they screwed up both channels when they merged really.

But I don't really understand your last sentence. Intelligent stuff is boring? I'm probably misunderstanding what you're trying to say there. Are you just being sarcastic?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Oh ok, I kinda thought that's what you were trying to say.
The networks are more worried about getting ratings from generic crap rather than getting ratings for quality programs. And all that does is piss off the people that want to see good stuff instead of MTV stuff.