The Ashlee Simpson Show

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Anybody see this show before? It only ran for about 6 months prior to her SNL incident, then I think it got took off air or somethin. But yeah did anybody ever watch this show?

I watched it every Thursday and Saturday when it came on. Now I don't ever usually watch reality shows, but this one just interested me above all else.

Anybody else see this show or hear of it? Like it? etc?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Kaius said:
I hate her boyfriend and I hate the fact she reminded me of jessica o_O

You mean me right? I'm her boyfriend, heck we're married now. ;)

But nah, Ashlee doesn't remind me of Jessica at all. I had a hard time believing at first that they were sisters, since they really didn't look a whole lot alike at all really, and Ashlee has to be 3-4 inches taller then Jess.

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
You mean me right? I'm her boyfriend, heck we're married now. ;)

But nah, Ashlee doesn't remind me of Jessica at all. I had a hard time believing at first that they were sisters, since they really didn't look a whole lot alike at all really, and Ashlee has to be 3-4 inches taller then Jess.

not in the looks, they act alike in the show she didn't know how to do anything just like jessica....oh I forgot that both of them are rich and spoild

Last edited:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, as much as I love Ashlee and Jessica even too, the fact is they're both rich, spoiled daddy's girls who are kinda dumb too. :/

Sadly, I have to admit but its true.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Galbatorix said:
OMFG... no offence to anyone... but that show is the pittz. if it wasnt for the fact i want her hott bod... i would say its a piece

Pittz? Sorry but what does that mean? I dunno if you're saying that the show sucked or if it was good. :p

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah I used to like that show at 1st then lost taste and it died away I think anyways.... I watched it cause it was pretty hilarous and she has a nice car too I think it was a lexus..... Jamie man you need to hook up with her so like her ex boi you can drive around her lexus :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Man, we can go driving in the Lexus anytime bro, just give your boi a ring. :p

And Nitz, how was the show hilarious? :p