The dark and the light side of sigs, as presented by me.

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
randominsanity.smackjeeves.com
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">Eh? EH? The newer one is obviously the darker toned one, as I wanted to give contrast to the way colors and renders are used to give the signature that certain feel... While it may be a lazy art form, 'tis one none-the-less! So I present to you my latest two masterpieces, together in comparison side-by-side, to reflect both sides of the spectrum of morality, and the tone we tend to lean towards to in art as a whole. =) </span>
templarsigpp5.jpg
darktemplarsigye6.jpg

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I don't really care for all the art mumbo jumbo(you liberal hippie douche), however your concept is cool, and each signature portrays it's side of the balance well. I can only point out one area where I have complaint, regarding the white border on the second signature, I would suggest maybe a gray, or even an entirely new color; the white seems to stick out a bit, but I do understand why it's used, being the polar opposite of the black border on the other signature.

Overall, 9/10. As for judging the new signature alone, I'd be more geared torwards going to around an 8; it's still a nice signature, but if I didn't know what that white border was there for, I'd find it a little pokey. In conclusion, I'll shoot you in the head so don't f***wit me me me, bitch I'll hit you up with that kekeke.