The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Lets face it, we all know there are a bunch of worldwide-known artists and bands of major labels.

Like such artists as Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani, James Blunt.

And such bands/groups as Green Day, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Black Eyed Peas.

My question is, if they're famous it's because people obviously like them and think they're really good right? I myself say otherwise.

Green Day has pretty much been the biggest band in the world for like 2 years now, and why? Because they go and make a simple song about how they think Americans are idiots, and follow it up with a buncha ****ty emo songs and become all famous.

Or Coldplay, they suck too. They're songs are so slow that it could make anybody fall asleep and their songs all sound the same yet they're as popular as they are and people actually like them?

And solo artists too, James Blunt sucks, yet he makes one single and becomes hugely popular worldwide, and the song sucks too. A rip-off of Coldplay and they suck as it is.

Mariah Carey has sucked for 15 plus years so I'll leave it at that.

Gwen Stefani sucks too now. Sure she was good for maybe 8 or so years in No Doubt, but her solo stuff sucks yet she's more popular then ever, what's up with that?

My point is, are the bigtime music artists and bands out there all they're made out to be? Or do they just plain out ****ing suck?

You be the judge.

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
No, it's just that your opinion is like that. I bet plenty of people love the artists you just named and think you're a ****in moron lol And glad to see you didn't rip on FOB, I like them haha

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I like Fall Out Boy too. To be honest with you they may just be the best band out there period today I think.

But other bands like Green Day, My Chemical Romance no dice. I think they suck.

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
I wouldn't necessarily say that, but they are a great band. And yea, I don't like Green Day at all. I think their music is crap. And MCR has like 2 good songs lol

You ever listen to Atreyu? Or From First To Last?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nah, but my friend does. Atreyu especially.

My question is why can't bands like that get more attention, instead of the same ones everytime over and over? That's kinda my rant lol. :p