the simpsons movie

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
the simpsons movie is great. homer is getting stupider and the entire plot doesn't make a damn sense but who cares. it was funny and people were laughing during the entire showing.

i hate movie theater! people bring their kids to the movie and kids won't stop crying or talking!

i wish the studio will just release the DVD instead showing in the theater. i prefer the comfort of my own house over the noisy, cell phone flipping, kids crying and talking movie theater! :d

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
I went and seen it, it was GREAT! No kids cryed, everyone had there phones off and no people ran past the screen.

Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a spider pig can, can he swing on web, no he can't cause he's just a pig. Watch out, here comes the spider Pig

Last edited:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I went and seen it, it was GREAT! No kids cryed, everyone had there phones off and no people ran past the screen.

Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a spider pig can, can he swing on web, no he can't cause he's just a pig. Watch out, here comes the spider Pig
a clue for the movie eh.. :p I wonder if the movie will still allow the creators to continue making more simpsons episodes or not.. hmmm...

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
lol i saw is yesterday and it's awesome, i don't care what anyone says, the simpsons is still great and funny