The Uprising

Tweeker McFarlane

Spiffiness Advocate
Nov 28, 2006
Lost in Ohio
Zenny
[Backstory]

In an alternate universe, on a planet extremely similar to ours, three years ago, a new military force emerged. Codenamed GSN, or the Guardian Soldiers of Nations, led by one Supreme Commander, they succeeded in forcing all of the nations of this world to form together into a supernation, named the CNE, the Coalition Nation of Earth. They reigned supreme, until they began to exercise totalitarian ideas. They removed the rights of the individual, silencing every citizen. They continued this brutality, carrying it out by brutalizing, torturing, and eventually killing any dissenters. After a decade of this, a group of militant dissenters, whom used what was left of public servers on the internet to gain strength, began to surface. Severely lacking firepower and manpower, is it possible for this radical group, now known only as "The Uprising", to return this once peaceful planet to it's original state, or will the GSN crush them brutally?

Profile Format:

Name:
Gun Type Proficiency: (SMG, Semi-auto, Full-auto, handguns, rifles, explosives, ect.)
Appearance/Description:
Alliance: (are you with the Uprising or the GSN?)

My Profile!

Name: Tweeker J. McFarlane
Gun Type Proficiency: Semi-Auto handguns, Semi-Auto rifles, and grenades
Appearance/Description: 6' 1", dark brown hair, cold green eyes, and a horizontal crescent-shaped scar under his right eye, average body type. Usually is wearing long sleeved t-shirts and jeans. Wears in battle: pixelated urban camoflauge fatigues, battle helmet, and a grenade belt.
Alliance: The Uprising

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
Name: Ryuzaki
Gun Type Proficiency: Sniper Rifle (Close shooting and far shooting)
Appearence:
death20note20-20L.jpg

Alliance: The Uprising

Last edited:

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Name:Dan Sak
Gun Type Proficiency: SMG, Semi-auto, Full-auto, handguns, rifles, explosives, sniper. Technically, good with any gun/
Appearance/Description:TBA
Alliance: UPRISING!!!!!!