Tower of Moai - Katamari Damacy-ish.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<embed src="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/carlosdelangoese/Flash/towerofmoai.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480"></embed>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Whoops, double post. anyway, refresh if the game doesn't load the first time, it seems to do that once in a while. Really fun game, it's in japanese but you don't need to read anything, the rules are simple. THe little stone head follow your mouse around and it's your job to help them to the ladder. Can get really manic really quick; give it a shot. Also, if it's just a white screen at first, allow it a few moments to load.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Really interesting game! Addictive too... and not as easy as it seems. I've been trying to get 100 points, but I keep falling short by less than 10.

And I was thinking we should close these after creating them, but I guess we should allow comments on games so people can discuss them and post high scores.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I was going to present that Idea to you, making it so only admin/mod had access to post, but eh, why not let people comment on the games they're playing. I'm here enough that I'll moderate the board, and delete any meaningless mumbo jumbo :p