Tri'Gun

J

Johnny Mo

wOOOOt tri gun!!!!! i havent seen it in ages but ive watched the entire series! very cool and stylish a Double thumbs up from me! :p

vash-is-wanted.jpg

Last edited:
J

Johnny Mo

when did u buy samuri x dude??? and yeah trigun rocks. burt once uve seen the series u really dun need to c it again... so yeah lol

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Lol, I could never watch the whole series, because some one wouldn't let me stay up past 10:30. :D

You know who i'm talking about Johhny :D

J

Johnny Mo

dude u werent even 15 then..... get over it, oh and btw u missed out on some nice action.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
That gub is hella huge the one that looks like a cross damn thats big. lol Yeah I love Trigun and it Series.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
It's Trigun, and it's Vash, not Dash.

A really great series that i recommend to any anime fan. It has everything you can want in an anime.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
It would have just been fillers if it did. I love owning it myself, as I love watching Vash be stupid, and hilarious.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I didn't, as it is just an anime.

But the story was great, characters were great, action was nice, comedy was hilarious.

I loved the fight between Vash and Knives.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Xephon said:
He had no other choice, and thats what makes that scene great. ;)

Trigun is a sweet-as-hell top drawer series for sure.

Yeah I know, even if he went to the crowd and tried to et their weapons which he could of easily Legato would have mind controlled him.

The Gung-H guns were awesome lol I love thed cyclops chick and how he says he could have gropped her. FUNNY

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah he does that before he fights the Nebraska family i think lol. OMG those guys were ugly holy **** lol.

Also I love it when he's listening to a CD player and he dances into the pub with the bandits in their lol.