True Love

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
Hey all this is something i fell that isnt important but will effect us all in time

I have not expericenced True Love but Have Strong Felling for someone, he knows i fancy him but what do i do.

if anyone could help or put their story on here ok :)

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Talk to him online, in person, get to know him lol and if you already know him pretty well just tell him how you feel about him and if he doesnt like you back then it's his fault.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
coming from the perspective of a guy, i would say yea get to know him a little better and when you are alone somewhere or something, ask him. If he says no it's his loss. Guys like to hide if they like a girl becuase usualy they think the girl doesn't like them back. just kinda make it a little bit obvious that you like him and see he how he reacts first. if he doesn't react good and kinda freaks out or runs away or something, that means you should probably save yourself the trouble of asking him.( that was pretty obvious though.) and if he reacts good, then i would say go for it.

as for true love ....i have experienced it once. True love is a weapon in my opinion, dont use it unless you are ready to accept the consequences that might come after.

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Hmm true love...all time love...does it exist...or not?
I'm not that old, I cant really say but I believe that it exists.
There are people/things that you will always love, your whole life...until death...aww how romantic lol.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
True love...hmm...Scientists did a study and found out that true love feels the same whether your 15 or 45..it's just as strong no matter what age you are. But I believe the younger you are the more naive love can be to. In the situation your in, I think take things slowly and get to know him a bit more. Who knows maybe he feels the same way about you to. ^^

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
take it sort of slow.... don't rush into it all.... but don't be afraid to let him know also.. you might fear something that doesn't even exist... meaning if you think he doesn;t like you... well let's jus say u might be in for a surprise..... don't be scared or anything... if you like someone you have nothing to fear about honestly telling them....

then again... you might hear something you don't want too... but hey... that's how it goes.. just stick by his side though and when ever he needs you... be there for him. I'm sure he'd do the same for you :D