V for Vendetta

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Its been out for awhile but, has anyone seen it yet? I personally loved this movie, it is my new favorite movie of all time. The beginning was awesome, the middle was ok, the ending was unbelivable.

So what do you people think about V for Vendetta?

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
i saw it, it was good, it's alittle slow at the begining but it picks up, talk about overkill on that building at the end lol

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
I found it rather tot provoking abt wut if we allowed these sort of ppl to be in power i'e gov't. BUt i found the film very enjoyable

Initial D

May 31, 2006
Wisconsin
Zenny
I went with my sisters to see the movie in theaters and I thought the movie was great. The action was fine and the storyline was ok. Though in my opinion, I thought the ending was kind of vague, but I did sit back and think about it. Yes, this movie was based on the comic (I heard some guy said it was).

MY opinion rating and final comment- 7.5/10 (you had to understand the movie in the end, a little hint- "behind the mask is an idea", behind the mask can be anybody with the "idea". For the "idea" part, go watch the movie!)

Harsh

May 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
ranking of 10/10

i loved this move and i watched it about 5 times, and i think ill watch it again since the subject same up.

i thought that V was a great psycho artist who was so vivid and stood for whta he believed in quiet well. I loved how he spoke, the flow and the poetry, he recited many of shackspears lines and others which i really took in mind.

V for Vendetta said:
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

i love that quote :D