Views on Life, how living affects you.

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
well, as a kid interested in psychology, i want to see basic views on life. congrads, this is now a project for me :p
so, what do you think about life, how to live to the fullest? Religion should be important? or not? Live your life every step of the way? or look ahead?

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
Life is a strange thing, you live one day, and another, they could both feel the same, but you'd never get them back, which is why you need to work hard and strive to achieve something, waiting for your opprotunity will never get you anywhere. Thinking ahead to the future can help you live life to the fullest in the present. That's my philosiphy anyway...

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
when you strive for something, do you stay on course the entire time and try to only do what benefits that goal? or do you look for other options, and take on with smaller steps

Last edited:

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
Thats a personality thing, for me, I know what I want to be, ive wanted to be it since I was little, but I see where your coming from, because most people dont know what they want when it comes to their futures, but thats not me, I'd have to say I strive for only one goal in the largest steps I can.

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
Like I said, thats a personality thing, I dont need other options, I know what I want, and I would do almost anything to get it its something I have worked hard for my entire life and I cant just throw that away.

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
hm...but if that one option your aiming twords closes, say someone beats you to it, then by not slowing down, you've missed other oportunities

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
lol your too quick to judge, you see, It cant close, you dont even know what it is that I aim for, if you wanted to try to get inside my head you shouldve done that first. Anyway I know how I plan on living life and I dont care if you approve or not, the way I live now is wonderful and thats all I need to know

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
hey, if your going to post at least go in depth, stop with these one line posts...its bugging me seriously... give reasons give detail give w/e its just Im having trouble understanding alot of your posts >.>

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
:p ok. what im saying is that these are all hypothetical, i dont know your goals, i dont know what you want out of life. all i'm saying is that life is unexpected. things happen, and those options can close. someone else can get the job, or things just may not work out. what happens if the "impossible" happens

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
:p ok. what im saying is that these are all hypothetical, i dont know your goals, i dont know what you want out of life. all i'm saying is that life is unexpected. things happen, and those options can close. someone else can get the job, or things just may not work out. what happens if the "impossible" happens
yeah.. living can suck at times.. just the work and issues you have to deal with day in and day out.. I mean for school it sucks more.. you wake up.. go to school, come home.. do HMW, sleep.. repeat the cycle.. LOL.. it's the same with people who go the work.