Voice acting.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I'm really interested in voice acting and have considered it as a career myself. I ractice quite a lot while watching anime in subtitles. I'm wondering if anyone else here does the same? Its do fun to do XD.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Lol, I dont quite act during subs...I actually edit and dub them with my own voice...only certain characters though, abd If I admit i'm not that bad at all.. xD

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey thats cool. Since i'm totally clueless at doing it I usually just put volume on real low and then follow what they say during the subs....sometimes its bad because you already heard the way they say it but its still ok exp....damn i wanna work at ADV lol.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Ummm its to do with voice acting and its about helping the forum OFF TOPIC ALERT...LOL Nah I have been secretly planning a lot of stuff like this so i can post in the suggestions and get votes. I would like to but i can' see how it would be properly carried out.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
LOL ok your on...Hahaha..I already have a few...but they are just added in...like you know the beginning of the FFVI tech demo? I added something to that..in Aerith's voice haha.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Thats the thing, you have to keep practising. A lot of peple try to imitate the voices of others in anime and aren't very good so they get discouraged....so what you gotta do is come up with our own accents and characters. :) That way no one can criticise it lol.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol your voice might sound annoying but their are characters who need that style of voice. Everyone assumes they suck at voice acting because their voice doesn't suite but I reckon that current day voice actors felt the same way.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah Cloud is right. Voice acting is very easy to do if you think about. Just talk into a mic and hope you get a job.

Btw, I have heards clouds voice and i think t's suited for a chick. ^^

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
LOL **** you pal your so dead lol.

Its not THAT easy you have to put in a lot of effort because anyone can copy and voices tone such as someone being shocked, but oing that yourself withou seeing anything can be difficult....you gotta make it sound real not like reading which can be a ***** lol.