What happened to Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Agamoai

They aired something of about 4 or 5 episodes of it on FOX but it seems like it got canceled or something. Does anyone know what happened? I thought it was a pretty interesting show.

The Wanderer

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
WTF? Cancel a show a mere 4 episodes in!? It was really good too.
Ugh I hate TV. They cancelled Daybreak, Invasion (God damnit I love that show) and now this....

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Shut up I like American Idol. Maybe Techtv was crap. That's probably why it's gone cause it's shit.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
You're both even now. Okay?
Zayne, you don't like American Idol. Steph, even if you didn't mean what you said literally, you made your point.
Don't have a huge flame war over it. Besides, TechTv and American Idol aren't the topics of this thread.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
No, techtv was never shit, it was bought out by shit because it had BETTER RATINGS than Comcast's ripoff of it.

I never said I hated American Idol, Its just that it's becoming crap this season.

Actually try to watch the fucking clips of Techtv before you assume that it was crap.

(Sorry, but Steph went too far by calling something she NEVER saw crap, plus I was just giving an example)

Back on topic, lets post the predictions of who will win the race in Drive.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
She was saying that to make a point. It doesn't mean she actually thinks it's crap. She was countering what you said about American Idol. As the saying goes "don't dish it out if you can't take it". At the same time, maybe she was a bit extreme at making her point.
But both of you please, just let it end here. If I got into a huge argument and/or fight every single time someone insulted Naruto or Linkin Park, then I'd have made a ton of enemies by now.
Basically I'm trying to say...

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Damn it! Stop arguing!</span>

Now, back on topic.... if there's anymore to discuss. :weird:

Status
Not open for further replies.