Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
i voted for Lionheart because it does deal so much more damage than Omnislash. name wise i'm gonna vote for Omnislash because it is such a better name. Also it looks etter too. Overall Lionheart though.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I feel the same way. I believe that lionheart is more interesting to watch. AND it has saved my ass too many times.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Ummm... HE LAUNCHES EM INTO THE AIR AND DOES AERIAL ACREBATIC MENUVERS TO DEFEAT HIS ENEMY. Very realistic lol :) j/k

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Fusion-X said:
i think it's becuase lionheart looks alittle bit more realistic,...... just a little bit lol

lol oh yeah the realistic side of Lionheart lol I forgot about that *cough* LOL. Yeah but i know what you mean...I voted for Lionheart as well. I think its like the only aspect that FF8 out did FF7.

J

Johnny Mo

Yeah, But without it, FF7 and FF8 wouldn't be FF7 or FF8. Even without Tidus Blitz ball attack overdrive! and Wakka' Blitz ball attack!

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
You don't know that for sure. I mean it doesn't take that much of a brain to realise that players want to see some serious ****ing ownage in the game they've played for about 80 hours straight lol. I'm sure they wouldn't have got it down the line somewhere. Lionheart owns Wakka's crappy attack lol.

If FFX was capped at 9999 lionheart would own it so hard.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Lol omnislash does have a boring name lol. Its like they were trying to just get it over with because the release was taking to long. I suppose in 1997 though a lot of games didn't really have such advanced names for attacks and such.....